Friday, May 23, 2008

Thanx Friends

.........
This typing is dedicated to all my friends.First,thank you so much to all my friends that had coming when i was in the hospital juz a few hours after i took my spm result.On that day, my friend and me was getting crash with the car in front of PUTIK,Kelantan.I didnt realize what had happened after dropped from the motorcycle,but the only thing that i can memorize was i had laid on the bed and some of my friends had look at me by saying something but i didnt hear.Thanx to my friends who was helping me on that day,thanx to them for visiting me,it made my heart to feel i was so lucky because i still have true 'friends'.Thanx to all my friends who had visiting me in the hospital,thanx to all who always pray for me and thanx to everybody."Friend in need is friend in deed".This is specially dedicate to all my friends especially who were appeared on that day...
May Allah bless you all
...

No comments: